What we do
- HR Rescue is a full service HR services consultancy specialising in solving problems quickly and safely, taking the stress out of building and managing high performing, highly engaged teams. Our clients range from small businesses looking to expand and do things the right way from the start through to mature medium sized businesses looking to solve an immediate problem or build the team and management processes and skills that may have been overlooked or simply need updating.
- We use best practice in everything we do, from solving problems through to how we recruit behaviourally-appropriate employees and the management systems and processes we help our clients implement. Our training programs LEAD world’s best practice, combining the brain and behaviourally-based research of 21 Triangles with what we know works in the real world.
- Our reactive services include solving HR problems, investigating complaints, providing Fair Work compliant advice, advocating and advising. As trained counsellors, we also provide professional workplace conflict resolution, mediation and counselling.
- Our proactive services include recruitment and designing HR process and policies that help you to keep control while building a highly engaged and highly productive team. (If this is done well, there’s not so much need for the reactive things.)
- Our training services help your management and leadership teams to learn and use the skills that help every employee to work at their best and support a positive, output-focused workplace culture. We also provide ongoing mentorship and coaching to keep the improvements coming.
Things we don’t do
- Unlike some, we don’t give brief “free” advice over the phone and then go straight for the expensive upsell. In fact, unless we are working with existing clients who we know well, we rarely give advice over the phone at all becuase it is too easy to miss something that might seem small but can make a big difference. If all you want is free advice for a problem that has legal implications we strongly recommend you call the Fair Work Hotline on 13 13 94. Even though you may have to wait a while, we think it’s a great service within the bounds of what anyone can do over the phone in a short period of time.
- We don’t tell you what to do. We provide informed advice and we give you recommendations and options – at all times you stay in charge.
- We don’t just give advice and disappear. Many of our clients retain us permanently so they can call on us any time they want. We’re very flexible with that.
- When we recruit, we don’t coach candidates or recommend anyone who we think isn’t right for you. If the “right” person isn’t out there, we’ll tell you that. It doesn’t happen often (hardly ever in fact) but when it does you deserve to know the truth.
- We don’t waste your time or money. We know you want fast, high quality results and so that’s what we give you.
How people engage us
There are three main ways of engaging us:
- Ad-hoc as you need, with no contract beyond a simple agreement of scope and hourly pricing. This is the most flexible option and a great way to quickly get stuck into solving urgent problems now or when you need a high quality recruitment solution.
- Retained contract, where a fixed monthly fee is agreed based upon a scope of ongoing work or projected support needs. We tend to be quite flexible in how we administer this, working with our clients to make sure they get full value and that any additional costs (if applicable) are contained. For their commitment toward us, we reward our retained clients with priority service wherever possible. We also include a level of access to our online training courses at no extra charge. This is our best value and most popular option.
- Purchase of training courses, either in person in a class or personal coaching style, or online. Corporate clients can specify exclusive custom content and/or can access preferential bulk pricing.
The best way to find out if we’re right for you is to give us a call – we take pride in our reputation for openness and honesty and we can quickly let you know how we can best help you